Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Stealing of Joy...

I have felt off kilter lately, or rather that my life is off kilter.  I feel in limbo.  It could all be hormones or compounded by being sick, but whatever it is I don't like it.  I feel like I don't know which way is up.  The Lord has given me the power of discernment. I FEEL things.  What most would call their gut maybe.  I can 'read' people really well.  So my issue is that I have not felt God lately.  Since the beginning of April really.  My joy has for some reason been stolen for our trip across the county.  And I don't like it one bit.

It has been a very difficult, nearly 2 months of feeling this way.  I cried out once again this morning for God to restore my joy and at once I came across this blog post.  It sums my feelings up perfectly and what I have been going through.

The Touch of Jesus


Many Blessings,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment