Friday, July 11, 2014

16 Years Ago...

16 years ago I married the love of my life. 


Not trying to be narcissistic here but all my other wedding day photos are up in the attic right now and I can't get up there because Little Miss is sleeping.  I had to steal this one from my mom's FB page.
I will get one down of both the Hubby and I and post it later!



 It hasn't always been an easy road, but it's been worth every bump and twist in the road.  We could have called it quits many times but were determined to stick it out and work through it.  We took the D word out of our vocabulary( divorce) and replaced it with the C word( commitment).

Anything worth having is worth fighting for and it makes it all that much sweeter and worth even more to us.

We had a lovely dinner tonight with the best food I have ever had.  Our family pulled together to make it happen for us since we had 2 children who had to be at 2 different events at the same time.  Thanks guys!!!

We got to get all dressed up and just enjoyed one another's company with no time limits( or interruptions!).  


18 weeks today!




I also got my U/S today and we are doing a fun way to announce the baby's gender  to our family tomorrow.  I will be sure to take pics and announce on here too! Probably on Sunday or Monday since we have another full day tomorrow.  You can sign up to get my blog posts sent via email if you would like.  Just put your email address in at the right of the page where it says subscribe.  I know how crushing it is to miss one of my posts ;)


Many Blessings,
The Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment