Thursday, April 2, 2015

IT Has Happened. *Dun. Dun, Dun*

It has been a rough week here.  We had some dishes melt in the oven, Little Miss was throwing up one morning, our pocket door got pulled out too far and was stuck in the middle, we found out our dishwasher would be a couple hundred to fix, Little Miss has been having some mega meltdowns, we're are trying to finish painting our foyer and upstairs hall and there was more but I can't recall at the moment.  My mom did fall down our stairs too while over the other night helping to paint.  No one is immune it seems.



But to make everything worse...








has happened.





The thing I have been dreading for the last 2 years when I realized




was coming. 


One day.



*SIGH*




Princess, who needs help showering,dressing and toileting, has started her period.



Doesn't her body know that her inner age is really that of a toddler/pre-schooler???

Obviously not.


That is the life of caring for a special needs child whose body is growing up faster then their brain though I guess. I use to think that parents of kids who had severe disabilities(wheelchair/bed bound) who had their daughter's ovaries removed to prevent ovulation was extreme.  But I get it now.  


We also have a showing Tuesday which is good news but we have a lot to do to put this house back together.  I am also wanting to paint the bathroom walls, cabinets, medicine cabinet and switch out the vanity lights ans faucet.  Hope we can get it done!

As soon as the Foyer is put back together I'll post before and after pics too.  If all goes as planned with the bath I will do the same for that too.

Oh I need to repaint the porch floor too.

Pray we have no more hurdles as we have had the past few days.  

*Half an hour after I posted this I walked out into the kitchen to water all over the floor.  Our dishwasher is now leaking which wasn't even the issue we were having with it. 
 Glad we decided to just replace it though!



Thanks and Many Blessings,

The Mama






No comments:

Post a Comment