Monday, June 8, 2015

Inspection

So we got great news today(our family understandably thinks it's awful).  The buyer's lender is not requiring an FHA inspection!!!



Talk about 'An Act of God' !!  



*insert happy dance*










Our buyer is still getting an inspection though.  That's fine with us.  It's actually the same guy that we had inspect the house when we bought it.  He'll be here on Monday.  

I was busy pricing title insurance today along with doing some deacon duties for a family at our church.  I got a very basic grocery list done and Hubby is out now shopping for me as I feed Baby Girl.  

Little Miss is staying a few days with Grandma so I can try to get more done in the house(that's code for get rid of crap).  

I have decided to focus on the house 1st and then the trailer after that.  There is a lot to do but it will get done.



I was greatly reminded of this today:





I told him and he heard!!!  Keep the prayers coming everyone!  





Many Blessings,
The Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment